Saturday, July 29, 2006

Jak & Daxter

In a food lesson long ago we had to design a pizza box. It was around the same time when we went through the whole 'Jak X' phase so Becky had brought the little manual that comes with the game into school. That is when a stroke of pure miracle genius came about and Becky produced this amazing picture on her pizza box....Okay, it may not be amazing to everyone, but anything that makes you laugh is damn right amazing in my book (I really should start writing that book...).

Tee-hee-hee, I may scan the whole pizza box design in one day and you can see the rest of the masterpiece including "All Natural Ingrediants!", "Eat Razer Style!" and all the other little things that me and my cronies find funny but probably no one else in the world does...

No comments: