Wednesday, July 12, 2006

BRAND NEW STORY!

"OMG BRAND NEW STORY!?" I hear you scream in amazement (well maybe not, but y'know...) Yep, Becky's started writing a new story! Expect to see more characters than ever before! The Mighty Boosh, Resident Evil and maybe others depending on how she feels.

Here we go again...



The Story of Untoldness (Until Now..)
Chapter One.

So there I was standing face to face with the horrific Pie Face. How did it come to this? Why was I battling the evilest super villian in the world? These questions kept popping into my head and I couldnt get them out. I wanted to yell ''mummy!'' and run but Vince and Howard were about to be killed by a pie maker. Naboo and Bollo were about to be eaten by a giant cat and Leon and Ada were tied up above a boiling hot tube of hot chocolate. Gosh, how was I going to get out of this one? Normally something would come up...
I sat on the floor while every one looked at me curiously. But I knew nothing would come. Even Ashley who was cowering in the corner knew I looked as if I was about to give up, but I didn't. I picked up my Bronze Sword of Hyperness and then, suddenly, had a flashback of how it had came to this...

End of Chapter

©Rebeckah D 2006

No comments: