Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24th June 2008

Got to go to some enterprise competition tomorrow with school. It should be okay but I really just can't be bothered with it, to be honest. You've got to stay overnight too :( and a two day challenge doesn't sound like something that will calm the soul. I'm telling ya, this will be me this time tomorrow:
...minus the emo fringe, of course.
The only good thing about it is there's a disco in the night XD But it'll stress me out even more trying to figure out what to wear! >_<

Oh my goosh! I can play Seven Nation Army (I think that's what it's called...) by the White Stripes, the beginning of Beat It by Michael Jackson, the VERY beginning of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, the main part of Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple and Iron Man by Black Sabbath (I think...) on geetar! Go me! Yeah, the only ones I can remember off the top of my head are White Stripes & Smoke on ze Water, but still. I's a-happy.

I think I'm randomly starting to sink into depression for some unknown reason, but I guess I could always watch the Bean, Box & Dude movie thingys (HELL YEAH) or I could just sing Live and Let Die.

When you were young and your heart was an open book,
You used to say live and let liiive,
(Oh no you didn't, no you didn't, no you diiid),
But when this ever changing world in which we live in,
Makes you give it a try...
(Do do do)
SAY LIVE AND LET DIIIE!
DUUUUN DUUUUN! LIVE AND LET DIIIIE! DUUUN DUUUN.
LIVE AND LET DIIIIE! DUUUUN DUUUUN! LIVE AND LET DIIIIE!

*CRAZY DUN UN NUN, DUN UN NUN, DUN NUN PART*

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Nuuu, Lydia! You can't sink into depression! You're supposed to be the happy one that cheers everyone up! XD

I'm in an ARGH mood again. I still haven't explained that to you, have I?

Ah well.

Vicki said...

Oh, and to answer the comment you left on my blog, yeah I did. XD It was called fuzzlybean. Heh.