Monday, June 09, 2008

9th June 2008

I had an awesome dream the other week. I enjoyed it so much that I scrawled down some notes about it in my notebook so I never forget it. I feel like sharing these notes. Here are these notes.

Best Dream Evar
-People from school in ICT room arguing over who played Harvest Moon first.
-School morphs into youth hostal place that I stayed in with geography.
-Giant storm cloud with mulitple eyes (reminded me of an Okami monster) threatens huge storm.
-Have to evacuate school.
-A room with clones in says we have to be injected with some stuff to reach afterlife because we're gonna all die in the storm.
-I refuse because I think they're changing us into alien slaves (which they are).
-Some cool alien stuff.
-I go wake up Indiana Jones and we save the day.
-Somehow turn up in Zavvi and Carina's there buying a poster or something
-Randomly on a beach where people are throwing Rock Band instruments into the sea and using them as float + stuff.
-Randomly back at my house playing Rock Band and listening to The Tide is High by Blondie.
-And to top it all off I woke up with a Rise Against song in my head.

It was crazy, yes. But I thought it was great XD

Another thing I thought was great (and actually made my brain splode a little from it's greatness) was Lost Season 4 Finale. Oooooooooh yes.

I used to see Lost as a rather ridiculous, too-freakin-confusing programme that I only watched because it was slightly interesting, I'd come so far watching it I wasn't about to stop and I liked a few of the characters. But this season... oh my god. BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

Every episode of this series was great but the finale was too awesomely amazing. It was just so entertaining!

List of Amazing Finale Stuff That I Can Think Of Off The Top Of My Head:
-Sayid's fight with Keamy (I have no idea how you spell his name, all I know is I think it's hilarious for some reason)
-Gun battle!!
-Keamy comes back with a vengeance and Ben stabs him up to hell! You had it coming Keamy!!
-Sawyer sacrifices himself by jumping off the helicopter :(
-Jin and Michael go boom *little tear*
-Ben goes & turns that wheel thing in that cold place >_>
-Locke is the new leader of the Others
-Sawyer swims back to the island! Huzzah!
-Island goes 'plop' (hahahaah)
-Desmond & Penny get reunited! Awwh :)
-Miles says something about Charlotte being on the island before
-Kate has a creepy dream with Claire in it (where is Claire anywho? With Jacob?)
-Oceanic 6 wash up on an island and are saved
-(Just heard this name on dev before - it's hilarious XD) 'Matrix!Ben' shows up and tells Druggie Jack they all have to go back to the island... even him... that dude in the coffin next to you...
-...MR JOHN LOCKE!!! DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Two more series to go! That means only two more series to explain about that darn four-toed statue!

Also: Amusing Blog.

No comments: