Friday, June 23, 2006

The Unknown Title - First Installment of Becky's Stories

Now my mate Becky has written two stories and is writing one at the moment. This is the first one she wrote and is based mainly around the game Jak X (along with some appearances by Resident Evil characters). Even if you've never heard of that you're bound to enjoy this rather 'different' story XP
So here you go....(second of Becky's work coming soon)



The Unknown Title

Oww, that was a punch and a half. But I suppose I'm used to it. I'm Trixy and my partner is Lydia. We are known as the south side heroes, we always protect the south side of the island including Roxide City, the place I grew up in. We have saved this city from the Atomic Belly to the man who nearly killed me, Shiv. And now we are fighting another gang that are trying to kill us. I'm known as Golden Lightning, I have gold hair and I use my weapons fast. Lydia is known as the Black Menace, she has black hair and took out 20 men in 10 seconds - with my help of course. We defeated the gang and went home.

At 10 o' clock that night there was a knock on the door. A peculiar small man who looked like a child stood there. He said, "I am Ramon Salazar and I seek the south side heroes, so where are these men?"
Lydia came over and we said, "Right in front of you." I also added, "And you need to wear some modern clothes."

We were passed a letter which read:
'Dear south side heroes,
I, well we, need your help. Krew's daughter, Rayn, is destroying Kras City and into Rayntopia. Please help,
The north side champions.

I got out my phone and called Leon, an old friend, and told him to drop us off.
When we got there we saw Salazar and he took us to a room. There were many people there but only five I could recognize: Shiv, my arch enemy, Razer, Lydia's ex-boyfriend, Sig and the kids from the orphanage, Jak and Daxter.

I spoke saying, "who are the north side champions?"
Daxter came up to me and said, "moi and Jak but mainly moi."
I laughed saying, "I beat you two at a wrestling match. How could you protect half the island?!"
Jak said, "I do protect the island but we need help. First of all, this is Ashelin, Keira, Sig, Shiv (damn Shiv), Edje, Torn, UR-86 (now good), Pecker, Dax and me. Are you with us or not?"
Lydia said, "I'm with."
I agreed. I was handed a handful of grenades and me and Lydia were given a car to share. We had to race first, I drove fast and Lydia was busy blowing people up.

First, we battled our way through the maze of bridges. It was pretty messy but we survived. We also took care of the snake pit, bog of frogs....well you get the idea.

Until we finally got to Rayn's castle. As we planned a way to get in Shiv fell to the ground, then UR-86. Eventually everyone until me, Lydia, Jak and Daxter were left.

We quickly got in, when I remembered Razer hadn't been with us. Oh well. We were up to the last room when Jak and Daxter fell. "Go on without us," Jak managed to shout.
It was just me and Lydia. Suddenly, Razer came and put Lydia in a trance and led her away. It was just me. I went in...

It was dark. Then the lights turned on and there were mirrors everywhere. I could see Rayn's reflection everywhere. I chucked a bomb but missed. Rayn threw a knife and got me, I bled but carried on. I finally hit Rayn and then fell to the ground unconciously.

When I woke Jak, Daxter and Lydia were there. Lydia explained that I had bled too much from when Rayn hit me with the knife. The trance had wore off so she came and found me.
I was just so happy Rayn was behind bars and Kras City was back.
Ramon dropped everyone off but before he did we stopped for a McFlurry.

THE END

No comments: