Thursday, August 27, 2009

27th August 2009

Just got back from getting my GCSE results and it's good news!!
I got two A*s (Maths & English Lit), two A's (English Lang and French (wtf!)) and four B's (Art (so made up after all the hours I spent on it), Biology, Chemistry and Physics)!!
And in my BTEC's I got a Distinction in Business and Maths and a Pass in Travel and Tourism :)
I think I also have a B in Geography and a C in Statistics that should be there, but because I did them last year and the year before they might be in my Record of Achievement... which has gone missing lol! They better find it or so help them! :P

Everyone else I spoke to did well too. I didn't see anyone who didn't have enough grades to do what they want to do next year, so it's all good! :D

Two A*s though... 0_0 I'm so surprised!

We're going to Pizza Hut later to celebrate, I should really start asking round what time we're going :/

Well done everyone!

No comments: