Thursday, March 12, 2009

12th March 2009

I'm having one of those awful, everything-does-your-head-in days. *RANT WARNING*

First of all, school draaaaaagged. Seriously, I've never known such a long and boring day. The morning wasn't too bad, but an afternoon of double business and then having to stay back for maths... *shake head*

Which brings me onto Public Enemy No.1. (eh?)
We got told ages ago that we'd probably be able to do a Maths BTEC. We got told we'd go away for the weekend to get it all done, and spend the Saturday in Camelot - or because that is now closed down - Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Today we got told that Blackpool is too expensive so we'll just go to the hotel to chill out there and in the town. Which is all fair enough. I would have loved to go to the fair, but it's not the end of the world.
Now here's the problem: The maths thing is Friday 27th March to the 29th. Me, Becky and Patty (and others, but they aren't in our maths class) go on our trip to Italy on the 30th. At 4:30am.
We told miss this and she was like "well, we won't be able to go till May then" and everyone else in the class sighed and was like "noooo! we wanna go now! we're all excited! we want to get it out of the way! You'll be fine! You can just sleep on the plane! Blah blah blah blah BLAH!" And even miss said "you can just sleep on the plane" >_<
I felt like screaming "ARE YOU INSANE!?!?" That means we would have to get up at 7am or earlier for TWELVE days on the run, with no free time (except for the week i am in school, AFTER school) and I would be going to bed really late the two days before I have to wake up at 2:30am to get to the airport for 4:30am. And I probably won't sleep the first few nights in Italy because you never do sleep properly at first on holiday!
The two times (Lloret & France) I went on holiday with hardly any sleep I thought I was having a migraine, I was so exhausted and disorientated. I don't want to feel like I am having a migraine. Migraines feel terrifying and horrible.
We don't even NEED this smeggin BTEC. I'm already predicted to get 19 flippin GCSEs from that weirdo school! You only need FIVE to get to college! >_<

It gets worse with that school, it really does. Its not so much what they're doing is bad, its just makes you go "WHHHHYYYY!?"
And they wonder why I'm totally against staying on next year! Good day sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

19?

Aw, thats not fair. I only get 3...

Lydia said...

I'd gladly give you, like, 5 of mine if I could, bud.