Friday, August 29, 2008

29th August 2008

I had a proper vivid dream about me and random people I know going to Disneyland last night. I can't be bothered describing the whole thing, but it was mostly set in the jungly/piratey part of the park and one part involved a lot of aligators and another involved being about 3 inches away from the edge of a huge waterfall. It was kinda scary actually.

I Am Legend made me cry the other night. I dunno whether this certain part was in the film or not (because like I said last time, I haven't seen it) but the way it was written was just so heart-breaking. I don't want to include spoilers but lets just say it was the chapter where Robert Neville finds a 'friend', the second to last chapter of Part Two. Sob.

Its my mums birthday today! Happy Birthday Mum!
And it's my sisters 21st tomorrow! Lets hope that DJ turns up :S

No comments: