Monday, July 21, 2008

21st July 2008

Hey. I don't actually have anything much to say. I'm just so bored.

I went and got my ears pierced on Friday in the end, no big deal. My left ear keeps hurting though, it's annoying.

I watched Batman Begins last night. Pretty cool, although live-action Batman is always going to supply a little chuckle of ridiculousness, no matter how good the film is. I think I might poke someone into taking me to see The Dark Knight now.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Next Wednesday me & my mateys are gonna go see Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging. I haven't actually seen ANY trailers for it but I've read the book so it should be okies. We'll get in cheaper because of that amazing little thing called Orange Wednesdays and, because I think you're the only one of my friends who reads this Vicki, you know you can come along.

Gotta go to a BBQ Wednesday night at my great aunties. Should be fine, and it'll be nice to see everyone again.

Er. I think I've ran out of things to blab about.

Au revoir.

No comments: