Monday, May 19, 2008

19th May 2008

Hehe, I've got the Media Player on shuffle for every song on my PC right now. I'm currently bopping my head to 'Whitney Housten - How Will I Know' XD AWESOME!

Anywhos, its my parents' Silver Wedding Anniversary today - yep, 25 years! They went to Paris this past weekend and my dad gave my mum a ring on the top of the Eiffel Tower! Awwh, how sweet is that :D We're meant to be going for a meal sometime tonight too.

That reminds me, I'll have to go wash my hair soon, seeing as how a lovely seagull or other flying hell-beast decided to drop one on my head today in the school yard. How lucky am I, eh?

CARRY ON! YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER! CARRY ON! DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA!

...sorry, just got to that bit in the song >_>

2 comments:

thinkpad said...

NICE POST
KEEP IT UP
VISIT MY POST

Vicki said...

"flying hell-beast" That's classic. XD Made me laugh anyway.