Thursday, January 31, 2008

31st January 2008

We got our Tetanus needle today in school. I tell you, it did not hurt AT ALL when I actually got the shot but afterwards and now, crap it aches. It feels like my whole arms bruised or something. The needle was only tiny!! Where's the logic?! Haha, everyone was moaning all day, "God, my arms killing, is yours?" XD The people who were giving us the needle had to ask us all these questions before they gave us it and one of them was, "Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" I was like, "What? No!"

I finally sat and watched Princess Mononoke the other day when I was off sick. It was on C4 at Christmas and it had 5 stars so I got mum to record it. Weird, but cool, especially those little white tree spirit people things - they were boss but pretty creepy actually XD Oh, and don't get me started on that forest spirit! He was flippin' terrifying in his whole daytime form!! That face will be in my nightmares for weeks to come!

No comments: