Saturday, January 12, 2008

12th January 2008

I know it's a bit late but - happy new year!!

I can't stop humming a Metallica song Craig was listening to before, I think it's called 'The Unforgiven' or something :/ At least it's a pretty good tune to hum, hehe.

We went to the Capital of Culture opening concert/whatever-it-was last night. It was actually pretty cool, what with the whole rocking out on electric guitars on various buildings and what-not XD (including the radio city tower! I was like "Whoaza!") I also got to see one of the Beatles - Ringo Starr! Haha! Even if I only saw him on the big screens and him really really tiny because he was on top of St Georges hall...but still. I reckon they could have had some huge fireworks at the end or something though, it all ended pretty suddenly. Not that I didn't enjoy it though!

G'bye!

No comments: