Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday 4th December 2007

I have to tell you, my right hand is so cold right now. Darn mouse...

Yeah, so anyway, my life right now? Same old story. Early mornings, crappy school, home, bed, early mornings, crappy school...and so on. And don't take that the wrong way. Don't take it as, "MY LIFE'S A MISERY!! DAMN YOU CRUEL WORLD!!"...even though it did kinda had a 'mi life sux' ring to it.

...

I just started waffling. My apologies.

Anyway, when I do get home my routine lately seems to be grab some milk & a biscuit & then watch some 'toons. I blame Becky to be honest. But anywho, it always seems to be the last 15 mins of Fairly Odd Parents (I get in at quarter past the hour) and then I head on over to Cartoon Network for Storm Hawks (<- you can poke so much fun at that show, but it's still great XD). Then I usually go on the internets or something equally as mundane. Sigh.

What to talk about...what to talk about...erm...I ordered Guitar Hero 3 last night. It was about £7 cheaper on play.com than, like, the rest of the world, so I'm a pretty happy bunny right now - Despite the rumours there's something "not quite right" about GH3, it's "lost it's charm" and the fact that I don't even HAVE it yet (I'm waiting on the postie). But still, NEW GUITAR HERO SONGS!! Huh-zah!

I'd like to reccomend an absolutley fantabulous book to you peoples - Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy. Finished it last night and it was freakin' greatness it was! I mean, skeletons, detectives, wizards and good ol' wisecracks are fab on their own, but mush them all together and you've got yourself some AWESOME! Can't wait till April '08 for the next book!

Well, I'm bored and have geography homework to do (gotta draw some lame picture for a presentation that then needs to be photocopied and given to my 'marvellous' classmates for them to label as I ramble about floods. Oh joy of joys) so I'll be on my way.

'Till next time my eAmigos! (see what I did there??? With the 'e'??? 'Cause we're online???...Did I just hear a tumbleweed?)

G'bye!

No comments: