Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In a word: Crap.

Prepare for a rant, people...

I went back to school today. What a joy it was!...not.

Right, incase you didn't know (which you most probably won't), our old school closed eight weeks ago and it changed into the Academy, which we started at today. And man, that place is so....*screams*. Yeah, I know that sounds stupid but trust me, it is a suiting adjective (if you can even call screaming an adjective...)

First of all, we have to wear some big horrible uniform that includes a cardboard box blazer & sticky-out black skirt. Then we all have to have the same humongous, plastic-y, stupid rucksack that's just 'bleh'. There's all these different house's as well (think of Harry Potter) so it's just all stupid and there's loads of different, new teachers & kids there.

It's just so stupid! Why the hell do we have to go into school half an hour earlier & twice a week we have to stay until 4:30! Okay, the rest of the week we get to go home at 2:45 but you can't even go home at dinnertime any more so you can't wait to get out of there at the end of the day. And don't even get me started on dinnertime.....we have to have these cards to pay for food now, that you put money on at machines, so today, because it was the first day there were HUGE queues for this machine and my mate Becky waited half an hour and she eventually got her dinner at 1pm. Class started at 1:05...some people hadn't even got their dinner when classes started so they came into the lesson like half way through. Why? I mean, WHY do this stupid card thing!!!?!?!? Just use some god damn money like we used to!!! Geez louise, and in French we all had to sit boy/girl next to all the scumbags & scallys and you're just like "How the hell are we meant to learn anything when we're constantly being told we 'stink' by some immature, stupid lad!?" Not that I paticularly want to do french but the headteacher's always going on about "trying your best" & "achieveing" and all this other crap. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT ASKEW!!!!!!!!

And I can't wait for double PE on Thursday morning.... o.O

There's probably more I hate about it but I can't remember. I'm tellin' you now, things best get better in time otherwise I may end up bald.

I wonder how many times I said 'stupid' in this post....one more time: Stupid. Tee-hee-hee.....

Last word: "DAMN YOU!!!!" North Liverpool Academy *shakes fist*

No comments: