Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22nd July 2009

Hey there.

It's officially summer now :) Actually, I've been enjoying the holidays for a good couple of weeks now because school is well and truly over! All that time saying "there's only 2 years left", "there's only 1 year left"... now there are NO years left. And I couldn't be happier.

Summer's been nothing special so far, I've just been enjoying being a lazy bum with no responsibilities. Seen my friends at least once a week (and I want that to continue!), and I'm seeing them again tomorrow. In town last week Becky, Jade and I filmed a zombie movie (lawl) but it's still nowhere near finished yet. It's been edited slightly but it still needs speech, music and titles. I'll post a link when it's finally done!

I did some drawing in my sketchbook for the first time in months the other day. Trouble is, I never know what to draw so I end up having a go at humans and then get depressed over the fact they always turn out lame. Plus I have no idea how to colour them. I want to start painting again but there's just not enough room in this house to do it. >_<

I'm going to a open-air concert thing Friday night in Southport with my family. It's something like a tribute to Abba, Motown and Michael Jackson (which all rule xD) so it should be fun. And it'll be interesting if it rains!

I keep having weird dreams that are a jumble of various different things. I had one the other week involving Phoenix Wright and death gods out of Death Note (lulwut) and the other night I had one that involved Jacob Black, rollercoasters, a secret plan and Muse. But Jacob was majorly hawt in that dream, so I kinda got over the bizarre mix of it all.

Anywho, there's no other mindless banter to splurge, so bye.

No comments: