Saturday, February 16, 2008

16th February 2008

This week seems to have gone by in a hazy blur, I tell you.

It's half term this week so, for my birthday last Monday (I'm a year older! nooo!), I had a sleep over with my friends. Thanks to Becky & Vicki, who suggested not going to bed, I only got about an hours sleep XD We just stayed up pretty much all night playing games, doing hairs and writing stories (thinking back, I really should have put a film on but, no worries - still had fun).

Once everyone was back home on Tuesday, I fell asleep in the car on the way back from Jade's and then collapsed on the sofa when I got in the house. I woke up about 4 hours later to the Relic Hunter theme tune (now THAT'S how you should wake up) before hovering round like one of the undead for the rest of the night.

I stayed in on Wednesday. Had a lie in, *finally* played some Okami, yadda yadda.

On Thursday we went to Ormskirk with Margaret (sp?). Got some of that gorgeous lamb from the butchers (it's heavenly, I swear), had a look round some of the shops & then headed back to Liverpool. Because it was only early we went to Starbucks & got a vanilla latte and then we noticed the Converse were still on sale in Westworld. Seeing as I had some of my birthday money with me, we went in to take a look & I came out with a pair of 'Assymetrical' black converse. They're really freaky 'cause the laces are off-centre but hey - they were only £14, so can't really argue.

Yesterday I went on a coach excursion to Warwick & Stratford-Upon-Avon with my mum, my dad, Margaret & Vicky. It took a hella long time to get there but they were nice towns. We saw Shakespeares house in Stratford but it was really expensive to go in, so we didn't. Haha, in one of the shops we saw a bottle of wine with 32 carat gold flakes in it. It was bizarre! Imagine drinking gold!

That's brings us to today. I am obviously in my house, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this now, and I think I'm just going to have a similar day to Wednesday (and basically do nothing at all).

It's back to school on Monday. Things could get slightly interesting due to the 'information' we got last Monday, or else things could be as crappy & uninspiring as usual.

Toodles.

No comments: