Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mwy warnt mwy bwadges...

Time: 9:32pm
Bopping to: Kinghts of Cydonia - Muse

My badges (y'know little ones that you stick on your bag or coat or something) are officially lost. They have been for a couple of weeks (maybe even months) but I've asked around and no one has no idea where the hell they have gone. *weeps* WHERE ARE YOU GODDAMN IT?!!??! It took me ages to collect all of them and I even spent £1.50 (yes, ONE POUND FIFTY!) on my Mighty Boosh kittens one because I saw it on eBay and was just, well, drueling basically. Owh, it isn't fair.

I think I'm slightly hyperactive.

(Oh, I didn't explain what the title of the previous post was all about. Well sorry but I can't be bothered now. That time has passed.)

CRAP I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MY ENGLISH HOMEWORK AGAIN! Oh. Noes.

Where are you??

No comments: